Register Now for 2019-2020
KAWC Registration Packet:
Please make sure to fill out all requested information for the wrestler. Do not input the information as the parent unless it is contact details. The information will be uploaded to USA wrestling for registration purposes and they will be sending you the wrestler’s USA card to the address you provided. We will also use this information to send club e-mails.
If you have any questions, please contact Coach Tommy Daniels or Michelle Daniels.
Download Registration Here:
- 3,4,5 September 2019 from 5:30 to 7:30 at Cinco Ranch HS outside the wrestling room
- Singlets, shorts, shirts, sweatshirts and other wrestling uniform gear can be purchased on these dates. As a competitive club, wrestlers are required to wear club singlets for tournaments.
- Link to order KAWC gear will be provided at registration
- Mandatory Meeting September 9 starting at 6 PM at Cinco Ranch HS near the wrestling room
- Please arrive early to turn in your application forms
Season Registration Fees:
- $300 for Early Registration on 3, 4, 5 September 2019 -second wrestlers will be $250.00 less and each additional child
- Late Registration after 5 September 2019 is first wrestler $350, second wrestler will be $25.00 less
- $100 Fundraising Bond – due at time of registration.
- We accept Check, Cash, Cards. Please make Checks out to “Katy Area Wrestling Club”
- While Supplies Last, Car Deals included with registration
- First Year and Female Wrestlers – voluntary competition however it is highly encouraged.
- Second Year Wrestlers and Above – competition is mandatory and shall compete in at least 5 or more local tournaments plus Houston Nationals, Heart of Texas and State Tournament
- South Region tournament schedule held within boundaries of the South region of Texas are acceptable alternatives
- 9 September,2019 at Katy HS – Tots, Beginners and Intermediate 6:00-7:30. Advanced will practice 6:30-8:30
Weekly Practice Schedule:
- Mondays, 6:30-8:30, at CRHS – Advanced (Level III) and Competition Only (By Invitation) – No Tots
- Tuesday and Thursday, Katy High School.
- Tots, Level I-II 6:00-7:30
- Tots (5 and under – Parents must be on the mat to help with their child)
- Level III will practice 6:30-8:30
- Tots, Level I-II 6:00-7:30
2019 Texas Nationals Tournament Schedule (Pending Update for 2019)
- 11/23/18 – Panhandle Nationals – Amarillo Convention Center
- 12/14-15/18 – Edge of Texas, El Paso
- 1/11-12/18 – Houston Nationals / Novice State – Bryan
- 1/25-26/18 – Heart of Texas – Round Rock Sports Center
- 2/1-2/18 – Lone Star Nationals – Ft Worth Convention Center
- 3/1-2/18 – Open/Rookie/MS girls State – El Paso, TX
Purler Wrestling Camp – Working to set the dates for 19-21 October. This camp is FREE to any current registered KAWC wrestler. This is a $300 value in itself. Will keep you posted once we finalize.
- Fundraising bond – Each family is responsible for $100 bond
- We will plan to have car wash in early October. Details will follow.
- Also plan to host a wrestling tournament as we did last year.
Preseason Get Together: Like last year we want to have a social event to start the season off!
- When: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Where: No Label Brewery, Katy, TX